Monday, July 21, 2008

THANK YOU

kenduri ituhari (19.07.08) was quite a blast! estimated more than 3000++ people came. gile kan?
due to the fact that i am anak sulong does make a point and my father got ALOT of contacts even those from siam pon did came to celebrate my day. tu tak masuk kawan2 sekolah, kawan2 uni, cikgu-cikgi, suma suma lah! haa... villagers laei. nak jadik citer plak my wedding was not on the cuti sekolah. so, semua jemputan (juge yg tidak dijemput ^_~) tidak ade alasan untuk tidak datang ke wedding sy ;) terima kaseh semua!!!

thanks to makcho kerana men-sponsor my pelamin! and thanks too for providing me with the mak andam who did a really great job transforming the-comot ME into QUEEN of the day! she managed to make-up me well without having to make me... not me! best pulak mekap ^_^"

to makwe, wanchu, kak yanti, kak yani, wa'am, mak usu, mak andak, and ALL others yang contributed alot backstage.... without your help, the wedding will not happened smoothly as it was.

to kawan2 memasak ayah (we dont do catering, kwn2 ayah turun masak kawah), ALL my frens and other guests LOVES the food! some even makan for the second round, just because they cant get enough of it!

to all bawang, kelapa, gula, and other groceries' sponsors (yes, they sponsored my wedding) thank you! you helped my father with his spending ;)

who else?

hemm..... oh. pakcik khemah, datin umi, pakcik mat DBI, abg ali, pakcik tamin, anak2 yatim Gopeng, ustad-depan-umah, ustaz rahim, (sape laei ek?).....

S.E.M.U.A
THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR MY PARENTS.
FOR MY FAMILY. THANK YOU.
+ and kezens, having you around was a blast! teringat zaman budak2 dlu, suma berkumpul ramai2 waktu raye men2, gelak sume. its sure fun ^_~

No comments: