Thursday, June 25, 2009

presenting...... jengjengjeng!

went for my 1st ultrasound yesterday. and my baby is something like this.

pelik kan? u see nothing but a gumpal of something inside. hehehe....

perasaan sy? happy. weird. cold.

why happy?
because it is confirmed that the creature inside me is well. heartbeat present and he / she has already grows a head, a pair of hands and legs. and you know what? even by being only 3cm long, she has already annoys me with all these morning/night sickness and the urge to vomit like every time! hehehhe.... my baby ^_^" TUHAN MEMANG HEBAT!

its weird because... macam tak caye i am carrying a future caliph inside me. and it is my duty to grow, taking care and educate him / her. responsibility. wow. diri sndri pon maseh lagi terkontang-kanting (--")

and it is also cold at that moment because the gel that the doctor uses is sejuk. but nice. rase best ^_^" *ntahapahapentah*

this 1st ultrasound is important for me. because it is to confirm bape sebenarnyer umo my janin. the doctor estimated that the baby is around 9weeks and 6days old. but, it is yet to be confirmed! maseh kena 2nd scan next month. takpe dokte, sy suke perut sy di-scan ^_^v

*notakaki:
to all married ladies, next time jangan lupe to take note setiap tarikh period anda! (bila mula & bila it ends) why you asked? because when it is actually time for u to get preggy, takde laa susah2 nk estimate bape sebenarnye umo ur janin inside... ngerti? ^_~


sy maseh muntah2. doakan!!

3 comments:

nobody said...

congratulations :)

dill said...

Tahniah, Adda! :)

emma said...

wah wah wah...! macam tak percaya ade ada/muaz junior dalam perut ko tu.. ;p

neway, congrats dear..!

baby shower nanti, jangan lupe roger..!