Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Staying healthy. Staying fit.

During my early uni years, my weight was 40kg.

Underweight. I know.

Then I involved with kayaking. I gained extra 3 kg, building muscles and stuff.

No kidding weh! All those training really makes me hungry even more yet since I train regularly, all those fat became muscles that I am very proud of! *yeah*

Moving forward to 2010. After delivering my beautiful Sarah, I gain extra 2 kg. And another 2 kg in 2011, when came my lovely Hannan.

It is now 2014. I am at my heaviest so far, weighing 50kg.

I don't mind the weight. I think.

But I hate myself when I am easily tired.

I cannot run without having to stop every 1 minute.

I cannot stand longer than 10 minutes. Which is troublesome when I am in need on some shopping therapy *lol*

I hate that I cannot carry myself like I use to.

I hate it when my pants and kurung does not approve of my thighs and hips.

I hate it when I sit, I could feel my stomach doubled like a Subway sandwich.

I need to take charge. Be in control of myself. Do not let my nafs towards food control my life.

I need to this for me. For my hubby. For my babies.

This is a note to myself.

Let see how far I get.

p/s: I am just done with 100 crunches. Today is my second day.

No comments: