Sunday, December 16, 2018

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STRESS!

Don’t get me wrong, I love it when my parents came to visit.
I get to spend lotsa quality time with my mom.
And she can look after Umar so I can get some things done.

However, I also (at times) get very crazy when they are here with us *urghhh*

Like, for example:

My mom just can’t sit still. She’ll be rummaging my room, looking for kain to lipat, baju to repair, carpet to vaccum. And just this evening, she’s making herself busy trimming my lawn.

Not that I’m not thankful but at her age, I just need her to relax and play with her grandson. I can take care of the rest. “I got this, ibu...”.

And knowing that she’ll be tired and all, makes me stressful!
Like nak-marah-semua-orang-punya-stressful!

And there’s my dad.
My I’m-hungry-bila-nak-masak-macam-mana-nak-makan-kalau-tak-hidang kinda dad.
(-_-“)

At his age now, he can get very selfish.

For example:
My baby is asleep, and he’s happily increased the volume of the TV.

Another example was this evening, when everyone (and I mean everyone including Umar the baby) was out tending to the lawn, he so happily watching Netflix and even has the guts to “Eh, takde minum petang ke?”

Ko ghase?

And there’s the blocked sink. It messes the kitchen. And I got cranky when things got messy and nothing was done to make it better. And they keep using the sink despite me telling them to go wash their hands in the washroom (there’s also usable sink there).

And oh! Did I mentioned that I need to have to present my slides tomorrow in front of the president. And I havent finished the slides due to bad WIFI at the hospital?

Umar was warded the whole of last week. We just got discharged yesterday’s evening. And that’s another story for another time.

And before maghrib I was making muka sebab penat tapi nak kena masak sebab takkan-nak-mintak-ibu-yang-penat-tu-masak-jugak dan tetiba my dad asked bila nak siap masak ni?!

Cepatttt je rasa macam nak beli makan kat luar, but due to my recent discussion with the husband: money is something that we need to control from now onwards. So, no to eating out.

Tetiba, the husband got fedup and and stormed out of the house looking for things to repair the sink alone. Or I assumed.

Now, Umar is asleep and my dad got so hyped with ntah cerita apa dia tengok and turn on the volume some more.

So, you see... I have so much to do. But I use the time to complain instead.

Whose to blame now??

********************

Semua orang penat.
My mom penat tolong kemas rumah anak dia yang tak terjaga, sebab kesian sibuk jaga anak kecik.
My sister pun penat, sebab asyik kena suruh sini sana mentang2 laaa dia kecik lagi baru lepas SPM semua.
My husband lagi penat, sebab dia taknak buat semua yang dia kena buat harini sebab dia nak rehat penat jaga anak masuk hospital ituhari tapi kalau tak buat bini marah-marah.

Kau cakap bapak kau selfish?
Kau pun sama!


No comments: