Saturday, January 5, 2019

Silver lining? Why silver? Why can't it be yellow?

Someone took my sandals today.
Right after Maghrib prayer.

When I realised that it was lost, I was not that shocked.
Do not know why.

Maybe it has to do with something that I have said last time.
About wanting to lose my slippers and have the reason to buy a new one?

But, the one that was lost today was not a slipper.
It was my fave sandals!
.
.
The good thing is: I have a reason to scout/buy a new one! *yay*
The problem is: I do not really have the money/time at the moment. *sad*

I can't bring the whole team with me because:

1) It will be a lost of their time having to wait and jumping in-and-out of shops just so I could find something that I like and has good pricing as well! 

2) I will easily lost my patience and my appetite to shop when they make faces and grumps for having to wait for me finish shopping!

I have issues. I know.
But I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Solution?
- will do the shopping part alone
- need to go see someone about me and my anger management issues.
But I doubt it. I don't think I'll do that. Cause I do not have the time!


No comments: