Saturday, January 21, 2006

may i rest in peace....

last weekend was a total mess!

ari isnin, kena hantar esemen islamic aqidah.
selase malam, midterm revelation.
rabu, kul8 ade oral presentation eap. kul10 ade midterm islamic aqidah. kul11 midterm islamic literature lak.

so, i'm declaring that i am officially dead!
but tho i'm dead, i still have to work on da ling. app's slogans which due this friday.

but, despite of what i planned to be.. god wanted me to do the other....

i finished my islamic aqidah esemen on sunday. which leaves me lots of time to read for the 'revelation'. and despite sleeping and waking up late for class, oral presentation for my eap was cancelled and i did my islamic aqidah's midterm with a smile. tho i prepared nothing for islamic literature, tim have 'my' way out of it.... as for the slogans, i tried my best to do the best and wish the best for it....

hehe... harap everything turns out great! insyaallah....

No comments: