Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year 2009

Its already February…. And this is my 1st entry for the year 2009. pemalas punye blogger.. well, its not because I’m lazy or what….. I’m just… ntah. Malas gak kot ^_^” hehehe….

I suddenly realize that I always blog to complain, to mengadu, to release my tensi at work, at life…. So what? Its my blog. Its my story. And I’m paying for the internet and the electricity (unless I’m blogging at work la) hehehehe…..

I started the New Year with a resolution. Just like everyone else. I promise myself to always starts my classes with al-fatihah and end them with tasbih kifarah and wal a’s. I don’t know why I did, but I kinda missing life at the uni ^_^”

Ituhari turun KL, jumpe angah kat kampus. Purposely using the longer route to Nusaibah. Husband was teasing me for smiling and yelling ‘hye’ to everyone walking alongside… feeling as if I’m soo much senior than them… and was looking around kot2 laaa jumpe sape2 yang would recognize me… still…. Hehehe

Hmmm… those were the times ;)

Timmy and Mek sal are now KLians, busy working ladies in the heart of the city. Emma is faaaarrr from sight; Brunei, New Zealand, London, Paris (hahahhaha), Ateh & Amani are busy mommies to cute kids learning fun English, Iza & Phyde are now both educators to the future gens….

Me? Up to now, teaching for a living. Hehehe… sounded so stressful kan? Well, not that much actually. I am loving it here…. friendly colleagues, cute students, but….. I don’t know…. There seems to be something missing somewhere….

….. but no worries, this is not forever. I hope. Am not saying that I don’t like the job, I do. maybe it’s the pay. Kalo gaji dia lebih baek, I will obviously be happier kan? Eventho money does not mean everything, money did bought us things ;p

My plan; is to work harder but at the same time, even play more. Hehehe… playing here does not refer to me not doing my job seriously, but spending time improving my knowledge and experiencing life to the fullest, so that later on I will not regret living the way I am in the future cos’ I know that I’ve tried hard ;)

Frens…. Thank you for being there for me. Do come and visit sometime soon, aku blanje korg mandi laut ;)

Lots of love,
Madame Wynn (^_~) v

No comments: