Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Dear sayang….

I know that we are not celebrating V-day. because of its obvious reasons….

…. However, I still want to give you V-cards, romantic love-shape chocs, to dedicate romantic songs to you, and to do all those things that people usually do during V-day…..

I blame the tv. The commercials. The love songs played on air. I blame the month itself.

But sayang…. I do love you. So damn much. Regardless of what month it is….

I love you…..
for the way you always look out for me….
I love you…
For always making me laugh....
I love you for who you are....
your eyes, your smile, your everything that never fails to make me cair every single time … even when you are singing off-tune… even when you do your dirrrrty dancing that I always adore ^_^"

sayang dear,
I thank you for believing in me…. For having faith in me….. for loving me for me….. for not changing me …. For everything….

I love you ahmad muaz …… so so much… so very much….
Thank you for being my husband, for being my best-friend, for being my EVERYTHING… I love you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
….. will forever loving my darling

xoxo,
Your wifey ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah dari cerita mungkar