Friday, March 25, 2011

Take a break~

It is Ira's time of the month (to get serviced).
Ira who? My car, Proton Wira. I have the tendency to name every cars owned by my dad. Like my sister's Elis & my former beau Iskandar. dont ask me why ;p

anyway, since she's not available, i've opted to carpool with a colleague. and since her husband was the driver, i prefer to just enjoy the ride instead of being the usual me- chitchatting like its nobody's business!

its been awhile since i last sat at the back as a passenger, rather than the driver.
its comforting to look at the blue sky and admiring the white clouds. the green scenery really complements the whole picture. tu belom nampak nampak burung-burung terbang berkicauan. *heh*

it was then i realised, that sometimes you need to take a break from life and admires the beauty around you.

when you are too occupied with something (e.g work, boring daily routine) you tend to mislook the small things in life that used to make you smile. that used to make you happy. you ignore your likings towards nature, substitutes your passion for reading with watching stupid reality shows on tv, keeping time only to yourself rather than spending it with family and friends...

i am describing myself though. loving outdoors especially kayaking, but ended up spending my weekends laying flat on my back in front of the tv, even though the beach is just like 5mins away. enjoys splurging money on books but they ended up being kept at God-knows-where.

tak boleh macam tu.
hidup ni bukan untuk kerja semata. sungguhpun bekerja untuk duit, tapi ape guna duit kalau tidak digunakan sebaiknya. apa guna duit kalau masa untuk diri sendiri tidak terjaga.

everyone deserves a break. i know i do :)

No comments: