Saturday, September 2, 2017

My 2rd Delivery Experience

It was 7:30 am when I first experience the consistent contractions.
Waktu tu tengah sidai kain. The kids and hubs baru je berlepas keluar dari rumah ke sekolah/tempat kerja. Sakit datang on/off, aku abaikan lagi since kadang-kadang memang ade rase sakit-sakit ngilu gitu sebelum ni.

Until 8 am, baru aku call the hubs and told him about the pain.
"So, kita nak kena pergi hospital dah ke?" he asked. 
He was still at the girls' school. Not yet at the office. But I said,
"Takyah lagi kot. Tunggu sikit lagi..."

When it's 8:30 am, I sensed something was wrong. Swap my vagy with a tissue, spotted a red blood spot on it. And so everything became so real from that time onwards.

Called husband to come back home. And in the meantime, I bathed-ate-clean around the house while the contractions was every 5 minutes. I even packed myself biscuits and apples-- just in case I'm hungry while waiting for labour. Pengalaman lalu mengajar ku, having a full stomach is important to make sure I have enough energy to push later.

Arrived at the hospital around 10:30 am. Still relaxed yet gripping on anything near when the contractions became more and more painful every 2-3 minutes. The midwife confirmed my contractions and I had dilated around 5 cm. 

Even so, they had this worried face on them. Something about "... saya dah check bukaan dia doktor, tapi takde rasa kepala."

Ah sudah. Anak aku patah balik pusing tak jadik nak keluar ke??

Dr Yang came at 11:45 am to confirm the nurses' worries. After she introduces herself, she, without hesitation, came forward and pushed me on the inside until my water broke. It turned out baby dah berak and his heart beat has gotten non-reactive so off I went for a c-sect.

It was quite hectic. Nurses pushing me in the bed-trolley, getting me to switch-slide onto the operation bed, the doctor yelled at the nurses for being inconsiderate while handling me (thank you Dr!)

I can't remember much about the surgery, cuma in the middle of the operation I felt someone holding my hand and I assume its my husband because I can't really tell with the drugs and all hahaha

Cuma what concerned me was, when husband told me that the doctor actually pull out my rahim and put on my stomach (to locate the fibroid) and actually put it back in woahhhh I think that's why my it felt so bad down there despite me having the experience of c-sect before.

Sebelum ni, I did have this guilty feeling of wanting to opt for a c-sect instead of a normal vaginal delivery. But now, after this gruesome experience, I don't even want to experience pregnancy again. Sakit lah! ;"(

No comments: