Saturday, March 23, 2019

Prozac 101

Made it to the psychiatrist.
I thought the doctor would make me lie on my back and ask me questions and let me cry and all.
Nothing like that at all.

She scolded me some more adelah *hahaha*

Asked me about my salary. And scolded me for still working with the company that didn't appreciate me financially.

I told her that life is not all about money. It's more than that.

And she scolded me back again. Saying that everything needs money. And I'll feel much better if I have more money to spend on myself.

Tough love this one.

She sent for the hubs and the kids. Wanted to ask them about me I guess.

"You selalu main hp ka? Jangan la main hp, tolong isteri you buat kerja rumah..."
"Mama selalu marah-marah ka kat rumah? Doktor kasi mama ubat, kasi you tak kena marah lagi mau ka??"

Sungguh ka dia ni doktor ni??

No comments: