Sunday, March 24, 2019

The day I took the first pill, I got serious headache. Got very tired. Felt like doing nothing. Nak baringgggg je.

Read somewhere online. Rupanya I'm experincing some of its side effects. Tapi doc kate takde side effect langsung? Ntah la. Lain orang lain pengalaman.

But, yeah. I noticed that I'm calmer.

I still get angry though. Cuma it didn't get to my head. The anger somehow being compressed and instead of yelling, I just raised my voice a bit and then stopped talking.

Wow. Never knew I can do that. Because for sometime now, kalau aku marah2, it will always get messy where I'll end up feeling guilty of all the nasty words came up from this monster mummy.

And it is always the kids who will have to endure it. Kasihan depa.
Ibu minta maaf sayang :(

No comments: