Thursday, August 17, 2006

commitment. komitmen.

SO MANY things happened lately. the fight. the last-minute ganti pose. the K.K.S. adeii...

even my horoscope also suggested me to,
"Do your best to deal with these circumstances in a calm, cool and collected manner. So it didn't end up like you thought.".
ntah laa...

akuh dapat offer jadi 'sweet'. by the director. sooo good of her for believing how sweetttt i can be. hehe... and i like it. i LOVE the part ^_^

tapi ntah nape, i rejected the offer. and feel bad about doing it.

rabu/ sabtu (and sumtimes ahad) akuh keje. sabtu (pagi-noon) akuh ade halaqah & kayak2. bulan 8 kayak tournament. this semester, tons & tons of homework. ye, aku exaggerate on the homework part (--")

aku risaw tak dapat commit. to the training. every nite. aku tau my part was the sikit-est line of all dalam play tuh. dan macam best pula bile imagining the marvelous costume to be wore by the 'sweetie witch'. adei.. berat-nye ati...

i thought of just to go through the training, and think of it as a treatment. it is more like the time for me to express myself. for me to enjoy myself. with them. on stage.

tapi, the commitment part that really scares me. for i dont want to cari pasal with them. my own friends. imagine not going to the training and go for other meetings, which both involves me. as a whole. takut nak carik pasal. takut nak gado ngan ko director-ku.... :"(

akuh tak jumpe ko lagi arini. to say my sorry. but at the same time. pity-ing myself myself by rejecting such wonderful offer from you. and all because i'm not good in managing my own time.


"You might just find that this disappointment ends up being exactly what you needed all along."
kate horoscope itu lagi. or is this refers to the 'fight' thing-ing? emm....
+ i blog in both english & malay. harap takde menteri yg marah akuh plak... [perasan ade menteri bace blog dia :P]

No comments: