Saturday, May 3, 2008

from PD with love... ~

Just to brag, i’m typing this entry using my pc, on my table, within my office that has an internet connection! Well, eventho the connection sucks, I still think its quite cool to have my own internet line at my convenient during work. Hehehe…


Well, it really is nothing actually… I am now a working lady, no more with C!MB but with the UN!+! C0LL3G3 in Port Dickson, which is soooo very far from my hometown.

I don’t know whether to acknowledge the opportunity as a curse or a bless… since the job has taken me closer to him but needing me to sacrifice being away from ayah, ibu, aisyah, angah, ajah, kak yanti, and all my dearest frens….


The environment here is very ‘cool’, and when I say cool I mean breezy… since the beach is just beside, right-next-to the college! Best… pasal macam saujana je mata memandang *ceeewaah*
Weh. This would be my 3rd job, considering been working as a cashier at wanchu’s café and as a 3-weeks trainee with CIMB. And even I’ve accepted the offer, I still can believe that I still chose to teach after all the tantrums I’ve shown to not venturing into teaching.
Well, wish me luck. For my first class would be on 5th May 2008, and they will be my first class in the history of WYNN the educator!

No comments: