Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today… should be THE day. But its not, which is ok. But the butterflies still won’t go away…

Last night was my first night without my family. Without frens. Without any housemate. Alone in the house, it takes me quite some time to tutop mate and actually get a sleep. Walaupon dah kunci suma grill, tingkap, pintu bilek suma… still, to get the feeling of selesa-ness will have to take some time. Besa laa… tempat baru, environment baru… kiranya, aku ni macam berjihad gak tak? Yelaa.. dah laa pi jauh dari ibu ayah family suma, pastu ngajar plak tu… aduh… takut seh!

Oh. Aku belom mula mengajar lagi hari ni, pasal bebudak DPS tu tak dapat grouping lagi. I’m suppose take the EAP1103K GroupB, which should be around 30++ students..

Ape itu EAP? It stands for English for Academic Purposes.

Ape itu DPS? Singkatan untuk Diploma Pra-Sekolah. Which I don’t know what do the students learn from it. Yet.

~iklan~ Oh. Semalam tgk IRONMAN. Gile best!!! ~iklan~

I don’t consider myself as a town girl. Eventho I hails from Ipoh (and forever will be) and study in KL for 5 solid years, I still don’t see myself as a town girl. Pasal, kat Perak pon bukan aku dudok betui2 kat pekan Ipoh. And blajo kat KL pon bukan kat tengah2 KL pon, pasal Gombak tu boley dikategorikan sebagai pekan kecik gak laa…

Even so, ntah kenape aku rase macam aku susah nak adjust dengan PD ni. Yes, I loooove the beach. And I also like the house I live in now… But, there still something missing… perhaps it’s the pekan PD itself. It’s just a small town that offers you a limited shopping spree (e.g the Store, Billion) and entertainment, and the pekan will be dead exactly on 9pm. No shops will be open around that time; the road will be empty, and taman aku dok ni pon jadik gelap semacam~

It’s a new place, new environment. And since it’s my blog, you will just have to bear with me and read thru all my whining till the end ^_~ *hehehehe*

Ape laa yang kawan2 ATCEN aku tengah buat sekarang? Aku tabik spring kat dorang pasal mampu bertahan di cne! GAMBATTE guys!!!!

And…. Ape laa yang adik sayang aku wat sekarang? Rindu tak dia kat aku? Ingat tak dia kat aku???? (--“)

+ dan mungkin bila nanti, kita kan bertemu lagi….. lalalalala~

No comments: