Saturday, November 15, 2008

nope...

Its not really over. Yet.

Followed husband to his company’s 2nd bowling tournament last night. I was super-excited since its been awhile since my first and foremost bowling experience with the Atcenians. Been looking forward for an opportunity to go play but working life harden the process.

But guess what? One of his team members cannot make it foe the 1st round (or lane they call it) so, I’m in!

Hehehe… with a cheeky smile, I took a size 4 bowling-shoes and trying hard to impress. Guess again? I striked! TWICE! (those was my trying-not-to-jump moment ^_^”)

After the 1st game, the actual player arrived. So the berat the hati to give it back to her but nak wat cne… she’s the one paying rm10 for the game ;)

Watching husband play and having fun with his team members, really reminds me of the GOOD OLD DAYS!

I miss my girlfriends…. WORK makes me too busy to enjoy life. And PD even drives me away from all my craze friends. Yup, they are crazy yet still mine ^_^

I miss hanging out till late night talking and chatting about nothing, dvd sessions till morning, jalan2 danau, charkueytiaw at mali….

I cried. I literally cried when everyone was cheering my husband who didn’t score strike pins (yup, he’s quite bad at bowling ^_^”)

Friends are those who do crazee things for you and with you, who will directly tells you that you’re ugly wearing even pretty dress, who buys you ice-cream even though you didn’t need one… (apekah??)

Gile aku tak dapat tahan my emotions last night! Just because of that stupid, hard-to-resist bowling game….

To you…
I miss you …. So so much… so very much!

2 comments:

~$.!~ said...

ice cream? since u've mention it.. reminds me of the time zalin and i had our ice creams ptg2 sblom turun tasek..

those were the days. huhuhu... i miss those moments!!!

lassy said...

hahaha..

emo plak..

tapi..windu arrr