Wednesday, October 31, 2012

my personal target for 2012... late!

Came across this while googling for a reading list. Was amazed with the commitment. Despite being a Literature grad, I let other things took over my time.

Must try (again) to overcome this laziness of reading.

Will start with whatever books I have at home.

Even though it is already end of October, will start my reading list from tomorrow, November 1st.

So here I present my personal reading list for 2012:

November - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (my 1st time- pathetic I know)

December - Sebarkan Cinta Mu by Fatima Syarha (bought during the previous book fest)

Better late than never! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

~$.!~ said...

aku pn dah lama tak baca buku.. huhu.. pastu beli buku penuh azam nak baca.. last2 duduk diam2 kat shelf tu ha.. *sigh*