Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Some cosmetic salesperson can be quite the bully, you know?

Just because I asked about the product, does not mean that I want to buy it right on-the-spot!

Just because I asked the wrong questions, does not mean that I'm stupid and gives you the chance to hassle me with statements like 'kalau you tak gune ni, sampai bila-bila pon you takkan puteh'!

And just because I did not know about some cosmetic terms you are using, does not give you the right to point out all of my facial problems right to my face!

Pastu boleh pulak ko buat muke bengang bile I POLITELY excuse myself just because I refuse to buy the product from you!

Dei makcik. Kalau ko cakap elok-elok, treated me like a customer supposed to be treated, kompom aku beli tau? Pasal laki aku dah memang nak belanje, walaupun reganye rm150++ tau??

Your loss! *blweeek!*

1 comment:

~$.!~ said...

ha jgn beli dari dia! toksah toksah! =p