Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lucky No 7

A friend posted this picture on her timeline, asking everyone to pick  2 from the pills available.


I only choose 1 pill. And I chose pill no 7.

And it got everyone's attention,
"Kenapa taknak amek pil no 8?"
"Kenapa taknak amek no 4?"
"Tahu tak yang banyak duit tapi tak bahagia, tetap tak kemana??"

I simply chose no 7, because I believe I can do a lot (and have a lot of things for me and my family) if I chose pill no 7.

And suddenly I realised that, the decision to pick pill no 7 was not due to me being greedy. 
But it was the other way around! 

I realised that, 

1- I already looked younger that my age (still not gonna tell you my age LOL)
2- Why do I need to read people's mind? Carik masalah saje pfft!
3- My ex(es) *ehem* are parts of who I am know. So, not gonna need that. Next!
4- Yes, still not in my before-pregnancy weight but still OK ;)
5- Dah takde harapan. Case closed. Next!
6- No, I don't want to be super kuat. Super healthy and fit PLEASE?
7- KACHINGGGGGGGG! 
8- Alhamdulillah... :)
9- Takde keperluan. 

So yeah, if I have more money that what I already have now, I believe I can reach out to many others who needs help in any ways. 

Though money cannot buy some things, it sure can help ease  the burden of someone else...

Beria explain. Kuiz bodo je pon. 
Verangan macam dapat pil kaya sungguh pfft!

No comments: