Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Settle

One of my daily morning routine, is watching YouTube videos while having my breakfast. A habit I picked up since uni years, had meals in front of the computer is one of the ways to utilize my 'me time' during working hours.

Came across this JinnyBoy's video featuring Elizabeth Tan.

Before this, I never see myself teaching. Tutoring and helping out, yes. But teaching and marking papers per-say is a BIG NO.

Probably because I know that I'm not that smart. And not that holy-some to be teaching other people. 
So, how can the mother crab teaches her babies to walk straight??

Fast forward, I've been teaching for 10 years now. 

I learned a lot. I revise and study again all the components especially Grammar parts before coming to class. I read more. I practice constantly. And I learn from my mistakes. I can see that I'm improving. And better through years. 

And I must say, after all these, I do not know what else I can do other than teaching.

I don't hate it. But I am not really 100% passionate about it.

But I do need the money.

So, am I settling down for good?
Are there still chances for me to try others?

What is it that I wanted to do actually?
In my 30s and still thinking about it?

Ape yang kau nak sebenarnya ni?!

No comments: