Friday, October 13, 2006

from his view...

October 04, 2006
Picking Up The Pieces
" For almost two years with no calls, no sms, no cards, no visits and no nothing, finally I’ve decided to dial her number. The long years that left me nothing except trying to avoid and keep the distance from her. The struggling for the feel of relief when she didn’t keep my new number. The seeking of satisfaction when she was no longer in my life. And for all these, I considered myself that I have achieved sort of an accomplishment. But fire isn’t always has to burn forever. This rusted egoistic feeling that locked inside finally surrenders for the sake of something that’s called “FRIENDSHIP”. Something that used to make me smiles, something that I used to turn to. For whatever reason, I feel like I still need this companionship. So, I grabbed the phone and dialed the number.
She’s changed a bit through her voice. So, I heard. We talked but its feel kind of weird at first. Minutes passed by and I began to catch some heat. It’s started weirdly and turn back to like what we used to had few years ago. The conversation started with question of what’s being going on with each other and so on. These questions changed from time to time and at some point we laughed a little. We brought back some stories of the past and discuss how to put the end to it. We’ve made plan to meet. To break the fast together along with some other companions of ours. It will be great. I still appreciate this connection; a connection of soul and body with a little sprinkle of chemistry. Then put it all together to become a friendship."


+ all this while, he did kept my num. shud i feel glad? i dont know...

No comments: