Thursday, October 19, 2006

i cant understand him!

dia kejap ok. cool. asik tipon. datang sini. ajak kuar. ajak ym.
at one time, dok moody. tolak akuh sane sini. who do you think i am? ur maid?

i'm a fren, ok. your fren. i dun expect you to treat me candle light dinner, movies or what-not. i just want your respect. your sincerity. if you still think its hard for you to actually be frens with me (again).. then step back. Cause i dont want to be hurt anymore. i dont want to lose a fren. again.

u have the right to be annoyed with me. i understand. but please.... dun take my jokes seriously, ok? i just want to break the ice between us. u still got something there inside you that hates me. i know cause i feel the same thing too.

its still hard for us to get together like we usedtoo. but i'm trying. cause i still love to have you as a friend.

+ huh'

No comments: